As part of my new years resolutions i promised myself that i would put aside one evening a week to have a full all over body/hair pamper.
Below are my essentials right now:
- Nivea double effect eye make up remover - link
- The sanctuary hot sugar scrub - link
- OPI Avoplex cuticle oil - link
- Lush bubble bar..this is the remainder of an old Christmas one :)
- Champneys skin softening body butter - link
- Decleor Aroma cleanse - link
- Elemis fruit active mask - link
- K-pak colour therapy conditioner - link
- Boots coconut oil
I trot off to the bathtub with this lovely lot in tow, give my hair a wash and then slap on lots of conditioner and then set about giving myself a mini facial whilst that's getting to work.
Whilst my face mask is on i use the sanctuary scrub all over- this usually acts as a prep for any tanning later on also.
Once I'm all done in the tub i will then slather on the body butter and oil my cuticles and nails...I then use coconut oil on my extra dry areas such as feet, elbows etc...and that's it. I could have gone overboard with the products...but i think this routine i can actually stick to.
Any more and i fear it would have become a time drain and a chore..which will leave to me not keeping it up!!
Do you have pamper evenings- if so, what are your favourite products?